Tekelek’ s IoT activity continues to grow as we proudly announce the addition of the Sigfox Pressure Monitor. Available from Q1, 2023, the new Sigfox Pressure Monitor is a flexible and configurable battery-operated level sensor with an integrated Sigfox radio. This exciting innovation is ATEX certified and will complement our established portfolio of intrinsically safe remote monitoring solutions that pride themselves on meeting environmental highly regulated environmental standards.
With pressure level sensor pre-fitted, the battery powered logger is suitable for monitoring tanks levels.
Liquid Level pressure Sensor – Oil and waste oil, lubricants, coolants, additives – Water, chemicals (subject to compatibility)
• Tanks – Fixed or mobile – Underground
• Spot and continuous inventory measurement
• Configurable reporting schedule and alarms
Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring application
• Sigfox RCZ1 Communication
• Up to 10 years battery life
• Programmable Alarms – High level – Low levels – Rate of level change (fill or drain) – Short-circuit – Wire-cut
• Reports local temperature and metric variables
• Remote re-configurability
• Plug and play installation
• Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole
• CE Conformance and ROHS Compliant
We are also pleased to introduce the new Silo Monitor as part of our in-house designed ultrasonic product offering.
Our TEK 4G/5G LTE Silo Ultrasonic Monitor smart level sensing device uses ultrasonic technology to measure the level of the silo content being monitored and then communicates this data in a binary message to a remote server via a TCP connection. This is communicated via CAT-M1 / NB-IoT networks. The sensor is specifically designed for silos.
“IoT in Agri applications is facilitating greater efficiency and improved asset management,” Oliver McCarthy, General Manager, Tekelek said today. “We’re very excited to apply this thinking and our technology to the Agri market-place”.
Tekelek look forward to applying our new industry leading IoT technologies to a range of exciting projects in the new year.
To learn more, contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org