TEK 603 RF Ultrasonic Eco Monitor - Tank Level Measurement
RF Ultrasonic Eco Monitor – Tank Level Measurement with an increased ultrasonic range of 4m/13ft.
- Commercial or Domestic water/oil Tank Monitoring
- Average & cumulative consumption reports.
- Daily, weekly, monthly & annual cost & usage reports.
- Wireless Tank Level monitoring
Key Features and benefits
- Wireless connection between display and tank
- “Days to Empty” Calculation
- Calculates average consumption
- Historical data can be shown per day, week, or year
- Ergonomic design with multi-function LCD display
- Communication distance typically 150m (EU); 80m/250ft. (US) in normal ‘line of sight’ conditions
- Easy installation and setup
- Long life battery
- All common tank shapes are supported
- FCC, CE Conformance, and RoHS Compliant
- Mains powered receivers with display available with EU, USA, AUS/NZ plug formats
- RMS Compatible (PTSN & GSM Modems)
- Minimum 1 year warranty
RF Ultrasonic Monitor – Tank Level Measurement
The Tekelek RF Eco Monitor communicates with a Tekelek Ultrasonic RF sensor and has a multifunction LCD reporting the remaining volume and rate of consumption. Accurate liquid level measurement.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).