We’re happy to help with any questions you might have. Contact our team of experts today.
TEK 608 RF IP Modem
Tekelek’s Broadband/Internet Protocol IP modem is compatible with the Tekelek liquid and gas fuel level tank sensors, providing reliable communications to the Tekelek remote server monitoring system (RMS) that monitors the tank fuel levels, central heating burner operation, and room temperatures.
- Remote monitoring with Tekelek sensors of:
- Burner lock-out
- Room temperature
- Fuel tank liquid level
- LPG Propane tank level
- General remote monitoring of OEM wireless (433/94 MHz) sensors
- Enables sensors to be remotely monitored
- Monitor up to 8 sensors
- Mix and match sensors to your needs
- Delivers data a determinable schedule
- Immediate threshold broken notification (High/Low/Fill or Drain)
- Powered by standard 9v mains to DC power supply (supplied with modem)
- 433/914 MHz versions available for global use
- Connects to spare RJ45 port of broadband router (RJ45 cable supplied with modem)
- Can be configured via RMS software
- Wall mount or desk mount
- Compatible with current and future Tekelek sensors
- Use with OEM sensors possible
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).