TEK 750 Wi-Fi Ultrasonic Monitor
Our Wi-Fi Ultrasonic Monitor is a flexible and configurable battery operated liquid level sensor with an integrated Wi-Fi modem for measuring the levels in home heating oil, diesel, lubricants, DEF, additives, fuel oil, waste oil, water tanks and other applications.
The ultrasonic monitor measures the contents of a tank regularly and transmits measurement data once a day via a WiFi router to a cloud-based data server or data platform of the customer’s choice.
- Ultrasonic Sensor – Liquid level monitoring:
- Fuel – Home Heating Oil, Diesel, other general purpose fuel applications
- Waste Oil (WiFi Oil Tank Gauge)
- Ensure continued supply
- Optimize delivery or collections
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement
- Ultrasonic Monitor with 24/7 monitoring
- Accurate, reliable tank level monitoring
- Wi-Fi Communication
- Spot and continuous inventory management
- Programmable reporting interval
- Remote configurability
- Ultrasonic monitor that is easy to install
- Minimum 1 year warranty
- CE Conformance and ROHS Complaint
Ultrasonic Tank level Monitor
Ultrasonic technology to measure the liquid level of your tank and then communicates this data to a remote server. We have over 4.5 Million devices in the field. Check out our use cases or talk to us today to find the Ultrasonic Monitor that suits your needs.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).