TEK 839 Waste LoRa Ultrasonic
The Ultrasonic LoRaWAN Waste Bin sensor is a flexible and configurable, battery operated ultrasonic level sensor with an integrated LoRaWAN radio.
- Ultrasonic level monitoring of solid waste
- Residential waste
- And more
- Optimise delivery or collections
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement
- 24/7 monitoring
- Low and high level alarms
- Accurate, reliable waste level monitoring
- Reduces cost of waste collection
- LoRaWAN Communication
- Spot and continuous inventory management
- Remote configurability
- Easy to install
- Minimum 2 year warranty
- Up to 14 year battery life
- Cost effective for large scale deployment
- CE Conformance and ROHS Compliant
- External antenna extends Ultrasonic LoRaWAN reach
- Up to 15km range
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).