TEK 839 US LoRa Ultrasonic Waste Level Sensor - Waste level measurement
Our LoRa Ultrasonic Waste Level Sensor is a flexible and configurable, battery operated ultrasonic level monitor with an integrated LoRa radio.
- Ultrasonic level monitoring – level measurement solution
- Residential waste
- Other general and recyclable waste applications
- Optimise delivery or collections
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement
- 868 MHz LoRa Ultrasonic Level Sensor with 24/7 monitoring
- Low and high level alarms
- Accurate, reliable waste level monitoring
- Route optimization significantly reduces cost of waste collection
- LoRaWAN Communication
- Spot and continuous inventory management
- Remote configurability
- Easy to install
- Minimum 2 year warranty
- Up to 14 year battery life
- Cost effective for large scale deployment
- CE Conformance and ROHS Compliant
- External antenna extends Ultrasonic LoRaWAN reach
- Up to 15km range or 9 mile range
LoRa Ultrasonic Waste Level Sensor – Level measurement solution
Ultrasonic technology to measure waste levels and then communicates this data to a remote server. Tekelek has over 4.5 Million devices in the field. Check out our use cases or talk to us today to find the Lora Ultrasonic Waste Level sensor that suits your needs.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).