We’re happy to help with any questions you might have. Contact our team of experts today.
TEK 898 CAT-M1/NB-IoT Pressure Level Monitor (ATEX and C1/D1 approvals) US
Supplied with a Pressure level monitor, the battery powered intrinsically safe liquid level logger is suitable for monitoring tank levels.
- Liquid Pressure level monitor
- Fuel (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, other).
- Oil and waste oil, lubricants, coolants, additives
- Water, chemicals (subject to compatibility)
- Fixed or mobile
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement
- 0.3 bar / 5m cable provided as standard. Other Pressure level monitor options available on request
Pressure level monitor Benefits
- Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring
- Highly configurable server reporting interval from hourly to
once per month
- 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval
- Optimise delivery or collections
- Programmable Alarms for the pressure level gauge
- Low levels
- Rate of level change (fill or drain)
- Reports local temperature, radio signal strength, and battery
- External antenna option for underground locations
- Remote re-configurability
- Plug and play installation
- Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole
- ATEX approved, International compliance.
Pressure level monitor
We have over 3 Million devices in the field. Talk to us today to find the pressure level monitor that suits your needs.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).