TEK 898 CAT-M1/NB-IoT Pressure Monitor (ATEX and C1/D1 approvals)
Supplied with a pressure level sensor, the battery powered intrinsically safe liquid level
logger is suitable for monitoring tank levels.
• Liquid Level Pressure sensor
• Fuel (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, other).
• Oil and waste oil, lubricants, coolants, additives
• Water, chemicals (subject to compatibility)
• Fixed or mobile
• Spot and continuous inventory measurement
• 0.3 bar / 5m cable provided as standard. Other options available on request
• Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring
• Highly configurable server reporting interval from hourly to
once per month
• 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval
• Optimise delivery or collections
• Programmable Alarms
– High level
– Low levels
– Rate of level change (fill or drain)
• Reports local temperature, radio signal strength, and battery
• External antenna option for underground locations
• Remote re-configurability
• Plug and play installation
• Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole
• International compliance.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).