We’re happy to help with any questions you might have. Contact our team of experts today.
TEK811 Ultrasonic Liquid level sensor NB-IoT/CAT-M1
Our Ultrasonic 4G NB-IoT/CAT-M1 is a flexible and configurable battery operated liquid level sensor and wireless tank gauge. The liquid level sensor has an integrated cellular modem supporting GSM (2G), LTE-CAT M1 & NB-IoT networks.
- Liquid level sensor
- Fuel – Oil, Kerosene, Diesel
- DEF / AdBlue
- Waste Oil
- Chemicals – *This product may not be suitable for monitoring of certain corrosive and hazardous chemicals. List of product compatible chemicals to be verified with a Tekelek representative.
- Fixed or portable tanks
- Ensure continued supply
- Optimise delivery or collections
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement
Liquid Level Sensor Benefits:
- Accurate, reliable remote tank gauge
- Programmable data reporting interval
- Remote tank gauge configurability
- Easy to install liquid Level Sensor
- Minimum 1 year warranty
- CE Conformance, ROHS and PTCRB Compliant
- International Approvals
- Programmable alarms
- Full alert
- Empty alert
- Spill alert (bunded tanks)
- Fill alert
- Low and High levels
- 24/7 remote tank Monitoring
Liquid Level Sensor
We have over 4.5 Million devices in the field. Check out our use cases or talk to us today to find the Liquid Level Sensor / remote tank gauge that suits your needs.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).