TEK 880 Cellular Radar Sensor Exi
The TEK 880 ATEX / Intrinsically Safe Cellular Radar level sensor (UL 913 Class 1 Division 1 Zone 0 certified) uses radar technology to measure the fluid liquid level of the tank being monitored and then communicates this data in a binary message to a remote server via a TCP connection. This is communicated via CAT-M1 / NB-IoT networks. This device is specifically designed to be a low profile, non-invasive, continuous liquid level sensor.
Remote liquid level monitoring
• Gasoline & Petroleum
• Diesel fuel
• Motor oil
• Hydraulic fluid
• Waste Oil
• Other hazardous/non-hazardous liquid
Invasive or Non- invasive tank monitoring
• Up to 10 year battery life – Non-ATEX / ATEX data logger
• Accurate, reliable level reporting to server monitoring
• Spot and continuous inventory management
• Configurable reporting schedule and alarms
• Highly configurable server reporting interval from every 2
hours to once per month
• 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval
• Programmable alarms
– High level
– Low levels
– Rate of level change (fill or drain)
• GPS / GLONASS Global Positioning
• Bluetooth BLE for installation and local readings
• IP68 protected
• Temperature compensated
Liquid/Solid Level Sensor
We have over 5 Million devices in the field. Check out our use cases or talk to us today to find the level sensor / remote tank gauge that suits your needs.
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).