TEK 822 NB-IoT/CAT-M1 Logger Exi
With flexible sensor/meter connection options, the battery powered Intrinsically safe LPG logger is suitable for monitoring fuel tanks levels and flow rate.
- LPG/Propane tank dial-gauge position measurement
- Rochester R3D/Twinsite Senior/Junior
- Pressure sensor based vented tank liquid level monitoring
- Kerosene, Diesel, Gasoline
- Oils/Waste Oils
- Other hazardous/non hazardous
- Utility meters/Flow meters
- Pulse output accumulation and reporting
- Fixed or mobile
- Vented or pressurised
- Tank size limited only by the capability of the sensor
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement
- Configurable reporting schedule and alarms
- Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring application
- Highly configurable server reporting interval from hourly to once per month
- 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval
- Optimise delivery or collections
- Programmable Alarms
- High level
- Low levels
- Rate of level change (fill or drain)
- Reports local temperature, RSSI, and battery level
- External antenna option for underground locations
- Remote re-configurability
- Plug and play installation
- Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole
- CE Conformance and ROHS Compliant
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).