We’re happy to help with any questions you might have. Contact our team of experts today.
TEK 569 GSM Modem
Tekelek’s GSM modem is compatible with the Tekelek liquid and gas fuel level tank sensors, providing reliable communications to the Tekelek remote server monitoring system (RMS) that monitors the tank fuel levels, central heating burner operation, and room temperatures.
With turnkey development, it could be used with other OEM wireless sensors to relay data to a 3rd party server/webserver application.
- Remote monitoring with Tekelek sensors of:
- Burner Lock-out
- Room Temperature
- Fuel Tank Liquid Level
- LPG/Propane tank level
- General remote monitoring of OEM wireless (433/914 Mhz) sensors
- Enables sensors to be remotely monitored
- Monitor up to 6 sensor
- Mix and match sensors to your needs
- Delivers and matches sensors to your needs
- Delivers data at a determinable schedule
- Immediate threshold broken notification (High/Low/Fill or Drain)
- 914/433 Mhz versions available for global use
- Quad band GSM module (850/90/1800/1900 Mhz)
- GPRS or SMS operation
- Can be configured and interrogated via RMS software or a standard mobile phone
- Compatible with current and future Tekelek sensors
- Use with OEM sensors possible – contact Tekelek
BEST IN CLASS SENSORS
Tekelek offer the most accurate, robust, ultrareliable, simple to install and maintenance free monitors on the market. We also offer the longest battery life, with replaceable batteries, along with industry-leading product design life.
SCALABLE & FLEXIBLE
Flexible asset monitoring solutions to meet your business needs via our industry-leading 2-way, remotely configurable sensors.
ACCESS YOUR DATA, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Tekelek is a platform agnostic solution – use Tekelek’s backend and apps or we can easily integrate via APIs into your preferred backend or cloud solution.
MULTIPLE COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS
Tekelek’s remote monitoring solutions are available in 2G, 3G, 4G LTE CAT-M1 / NB-IoT, LPWAN LoRa, LPWAN Sigfox, Wi-Fi and Local Radio (RF).